KREA Sp. z o.o.
Kręta 1c, 62-032 Luboń, near Poznań
1. The administrator of your personal data is Krea Sp. z o.o. with registared office in Luboń 62-032, at Kręta 1. The company is entered into the Central Business Register, REGON (business ID No.) 632503648, NIP (taxpayer ID No.) 7790021418. Contact data: e-mail: email@example.com, phone: +48 (61) 855 20 88.
2. Personal data will be processed for the purpose of:
- answer for your request via the website contact form (on the base Article 6, section 1, item a of the GDPR Regulation);
- in order to conclude a contract or perform actions necessary to conclude a contract (on the base Article 6, section 1, item b of the GDPR Regulation);
- marketing (on the base Article 6, section 1, item f of the GDPR Regulation) after you consent to the use of your e-mail address and telephone number for this purpose.
3. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to achieve the above-mentioned purposes.
4. The data will be processed by the Administrator's employees and may be made available only to entities authorized by law or a contract for entrusting the processing of personal data.
5. The data processed on the basis of Article 6, section 1, item b of the GDPR Regulation will be processed for the period necessary to carry out activities related to the conclusion of the contract, its performance and the pursuit of any claims related to it. Data processed on the basis of Article 6, section 1, item f of the GDPR Regulation will be processed until the consents are withdrawn.
6. You have the right to:
* withdraw consent to data processing at any time by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
* request access to your personal data, correction, deletion, data transfer, processing restrictions and objecting to processing;
* File a complaint to the Supervisory Body - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (formerly the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data), Stawki 2, Warsaw 00-964, in the case of processing personal data in a manner that violates the provisions of the GDPR;
7. The Administrator reserves the right to change this policy and update it.